مـهـارات الإتـصـال الالـكـتـرونـي الـفـعّـال Effective E-Communication Skills
4-6 OCTOBER 2021 | From 11:00 to 14:00 LEBANON TIME /GMT+3
With the need to adapt after the Covid-19 pandemic, many daily lifestyles drifted into being remotely executed.
One of the significant impacts was on communication, where we shifted to e-communication instead of traditional ways. Covid 19 created what we call “Low Touch Economy,” where many populations started working remotely to keep businesses on track and running; hence, digital transformation became necessary in our everyday routine.
Traditional communication is challenging already, and e-communication places even more technical and cultural challenges. So how to identify and
overcome these challenges?
• Learn about the different types of e-communication
• Identify technical challenges
• Identify cultural challenges
• Learn how to solve and by-pass these challenges
Who should attend?
Everyone needs to communicate effectively; hence everyone can attend, from CEOs, Top management employees, HR managers, to Customer Service
المحــاور والعنـاوين الرئيــسية :
• How the Covid-19 pandemic affected traditional communication and how it shifted
• Understand the difference between traditional and e-communication
• Different types of e-communication
– Effective Video Call Communication
– Effective Audio Call Communication
– Effective Email Communication
– Effective Live Chat
– Effective Social Media Communication
• Challenges of e-communication
– Technical challenges
– Cultural challenges
• How to overcome these challenges and remove any barriers to communication
• Understanding Texting Tone Vs. Voice Tone Vs. Body Language
• How to Establish a Secure E-Communication
ROLAND Y. ABI NAJEM
Roland Abi Najem is a Cyber Security & Digital Transformation Consultant & Expert. He is the Founder and CEO of Revotips – Expert Tech Consultants and Solutions in G.C.C. and Arab Countries. He was the I.T. & Cyber Security Consultant at the Ministry of Information – Kuwait and the Personal Consultant for the Minister of Information From 2014 till 2016. Roland is a University Instructor at the American University of Science & Technology (AUST) – Lebanon He is Also a Part-Time Instructor at Lebanese American University (LAU) – Lebanon. Certified Trainer & Content Developer by ISTD (International Society for Trainers & Developers) He holds a Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A.), Focus on M.I.S) Management Information Systems. Roland is the Chairman at several seminars and conferences in the region and a Keynote speaker & Panelist.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org