LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT ACCORDING TO BASEL III REQUIREMENTS
DATE: 29 – 31 MARCH 2021 | From 12:00 to 15:00 LEBANON TIME / GMT+3
Liquidity management and the risks associated with it are considered one of the most important challenges that commercial banks and supervisory authorities around the world focus on, given that liquidity is the main pillar in the work of banks and their ability to achieve their goals and carry out their business.
Liquidity also plays a pivotal role in the field of financial stability at the level of the national economy, as the lack of liquidity at appropriate levels may lead to structural imbalances in economic performance at the macroeconomic level.
This has increased the need for a prudent management and governance suitable for the management of liquidity in the past years last in light of the sharp fluctuations in which the global economy witnessed which prompted international standards, especially the Basel Committee to issue a package of legislation and guidelines on the liquidity management.
The three days webinar aims to familiarize participants with the basics of liquidity management and risks in accordance with the Basel Committee and the decisions of the requirements of Basel 3 in addition to the best international practices in the field of risk management liquidity from the operational aspects and capital requirements and stress testing.
• Risk managers and managers of market, credit and operating risk and their principal assistants.
• Bankers Observers.
• Internal audit managers and their principal assistants.
• Oversight commissioners and their principal assistants.
• Financial analysts.
• Managers concerned with the implementation of the Basel Convention 2/3.
المحــاور والعنـاوين الرئيــسية :
– An introduction to the latest developments in the field of banking supervision and the post-global financial crisis
– The general framework for liquidity management in accordance with the requirements of Basel 3
– Liquidity Coverage Ratio LCR.
– Follow-up of the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR)
– Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)
– Leverage ratio
– Liquidity according to the maturity / alignment scale.
– Follow-up of the stable net financing ratio (NSFR)
– Stress tests.
MR. ADNAN NAJY
– Adnan Yousef Naji holds MBA in Accounting and Finance from University of Jordan; he joined CBJ in 1994 at Banks supervision dept.
– He is now Assistant Executive Manager.
– His main responsibility Include supervising banks in Jordan, drafting regulations, and consolidated supervision.
– lecturer in the field of Accounting Standards, Risk Management, corporate governance and Basel requirements.
– He is heading a team of experts for drafting regulations to IFRS 9 implementation.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org