Preparation Course For ACAMS Certification:
Anti Money Laundering Specialist
DATE: 13 – 16 JULY 2020 | From 12:00 to 15:00 LEBANON TIME / GMT +3
The AML/CFT Risk Assessment Certificate and Workshop is designed to offer knowledge and practical processes to develop the risk profile of a financial institution. The workshop will train participants in understanding and conducting an AML/CFT risk assessment that is functional and useful to develop internal controls. Training will also cover identifying risk areas and internal processes that could contribute to financial and reputation losses. The course is presented in a dynamic and interactive fashion, requiring group contributions, participant’s dialogue, and verbal presentation. A case study will be presented as part of the course and participants will contribute in their analysis and delivery of a written narrative resolution.
في ختام هذه الورشة سوف يصبح المشارك قادراً على:
– Develop the risk profile of a financial institution
– Analyze the characteristics of a corporate customer and assign its risk rating.
– Identify risks and weaknesses so that internal controls can be put into place to prevent systemic failures that may lead to financial or reputation losses.
– Conduct an institutional risk assessment to establish the risk profile of a financial institution.
– Determine the risk classification of a corporate client.
-Conduct a real case study requiring dialogue, analysis, and verbal presentation by the participants.
After attending this session, attendees will:
– Understand how financial services firms may be used for money laundering and terrorist financing activity and the procedures that must be carried out to prevent it.
– Understand their obligations under the applicable laws and regulations and know what they must and must not do to comply with them.
– Understand the functions of the MLRO
– Know how to carry out risk based customer due diligence
– Know how to identify and report suspicious activity.
المحــاور والعنـاوين الرئيــسية :
Day I: Risk Methods of Money Laundering and terrorist financing
Day II: International Compliance Standards for AML /CFT
Day III: Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Programs
Day IV: Conducting & Supporting Investigation Processes
– AML/CFT Compliance personnel
– Audit personnel
– Personnel dedicated to private banking and other client services
– Personnel in the commercial area
– Regulators/supervisors of financial institutions
– Banks, broker dealers, and other non-bank financial institutions
Mr. Camile Barkho
Mr. Barkho has more than 20 years of experience in the world of banking and informatics, as he was recently the head of Compliance Department in an esteemed Lebanese bank.
Mr. Barkho is currently an active member in Acumen s.a.l Information consulting and solutions in the financial, commercial and public sectors in terms of the role it plays as a business consultant, design solutions, especially in compliance, anti-money laundering and terrorist financing.
Mr. Barkho Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Informatics and holds a University degree in Banking & Business Consulting IT Solutions and CAMS Certificate.
Mr. Bachir El-Nakib
Bachir is a leader in the region in bringing professional risk and compliance officers together around high regulatory compliance standards and international best practices. His many contributions are instrumental in building a proper GRC and AML/CFT culture, renewed speaker, lecturer, and instructor, published articles/studies covering Governance, Risk and Compliance, FATCA, Correspondent Banks Responsibilities under USA Patriot Act, and Risk Mitigation under Bank Secrecy Act.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org