CERTIFIED ISO / IEC 27032 FOUNDATION
Date: 09 to 12 August 2021 | From 10:00 to 14:00 LEBANON TIME / GMT+3
The rise of cyberspace during the digital revolution consequentially gave birth to cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces the main concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity program, including stakeholders in cyberspace, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” credential, which demonstrates your knowledge of the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of cybersecurity.
• Understand the basic concepts and principles of cybersecurity
• Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks
• Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used in cybersecurity
– Individuals involved in cybersecurity and information security
– Individuals interested in the field of cybersecurity
– Individuals interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
COURSE AGENDA: 4 Days, 4 Hours Daily (16 Training Hours)
Day 1 & Day 2: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27032 and fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
Day 3 & Day 4: Cybersecurity program and certification exam
EXAM DURATION: 1 HOUR
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
– Domain 1: Fundamental cybersecurity principles and concepts
– Domain 2: Cybersecurity program
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the relevant requirements.
For more information about ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation certification and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
SPEAKER: MR. TONY CHEBLI
CISSP, GDPR Data Protection Officer, ISO 27001 LA, ISO 27005 Risk Manager, TrecCert Certified Trainer.
Tony currently is heading the Information Security Department of Group Credit Libanais. He accomplished several security objectives to the Group, among them achieving PCI-DSS compliance for Bank Credit Libanais and sister companies: CCM, Netcommerce, IPN and Credit International Bank in Senegal. To note that Credit Libanais is the only bank in Lebanon to be PCI-DSS certified.
Tony conducts professional security trainings: CISSP, PECB ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27005 Risk Manager, ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager and Data Protection Officer. He developed several customized security courses which he delivered to Banks and private organizations in the Middle east Region.
Tony received for three consecutive years the “CISO 100 information security executive” award from the Middle East Security Awards (MESA) in Dubai- MESA is a cybersecurity conference & awards exclusively aimed for CISO (Chief Information Security Officers) & Security Executives for better
collaboration, thought leadership, and information sharing.
Tony was hosted as a speaker for ISC2 Secure Summit in Mena in Dubai (November 2017) PCI council in Dubai (April 2016), he conducted as well road shows about ISO 27001 in KSA, Dubai, Jordan & Lebanon & Providing security training’s with Union Arab Banks in several countries: Lebanon, Bahrain, Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE.
– Certification fees are included in the exam price.
– Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
– An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
– In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
– Language of the course: English only.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org