The First Arab Banking Forum for Cyber Security
7th to 9th of OCTOBER, 2021 Park Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort Hotel
Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
We live in a time surrounded by a lot of strangeness and cruelty, as the threats of cyber-piracy have become a worrying concern for individuals as well as for private & governmental institutions, & the search for ways to confront them has become a preoccupation for cyber security workers.
In fact, hardly a day goes by without hearing about new cyber challenges & cyber-hacking operations around the world such as new hacking groups, new cybercrime groups, new ransomware, spearfishing attacks & more.
Undoubtedly, the Middle East and Arab countries are not an exception, as they are experiencing daily different kind of threats, just to mention some like distributed denial of service, spear-phishing attacks, Credit Card Fraud, and others.
The gap between motivated threat actors and security professionals has significantly grown and the traditional security solutions and controls are no longer sufficient to effectively protect the business.
The Union of Arab Banks (UAB) is pleased to organize a cyber forum event During the Period 7th to 9th of October, 2021 in Sharm El-Sheikh – Egypt; whereas experts from the region will be joining live audience to share their expertise, know-how and to recommend adequate solution for the changing threat landscape.
This forum intends, through a high-level professional mobilization, to raise awareness and deepen the knowledge of cyber security staff members in Arab banks and financial institutions about the modern technologies used by hackers and the new recommended solutions to mitigate the risks.
Participants will have exposure to the latest technologies and solutions in cybersecurity and will benefit from the exchange of experiences between experts and specialists in this field at the Arab and international levels, which raises the efficiency of the Arab banking system and keeps it up to date.
In this unique professional forum, a distinguished elite group of experts, specialists, and senior officials in cyber security from various Arab banks and specialized international institutions will be participating.
– Cyber Security Regulation – Enhancing banks cyber security posture
– Card Fraud Risk Management – Trends & techniques
– Minimizing incident impact through Zero trust architecture
– Incident Response Readiness – What you need to know & prepare
– SOC and Shift to Proactive Intelligence Response
– Threat Intelligence & Monitoring – Collaboration & Oversight
– Third-party security risk management – Finding a partner you can trust
– Cyber Threats
– Today’s Cyber Attacks: Evolution of the Threat Landscape and Forecasts
– Malware Extended Detection and Response
– Accelerating your Zero Trust Journey
– Digital Transformation and API threats and Controls
– Dark Web Threat Hunting
– Cyber Security according to international security standards and framework.
For more information and registration for the conference kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the UAB website: www.uabonline.org