Internal auditors play a proactive role in enabling their organizations to deal with the ramifications of these challenges. This program addresses how internal auditors can play this role through specific strategic audits of their banking operations.
• Understanding the future challenges banks will be facing.
• Identifying specific elements auditors should focus in their Governance, Risk Management & Control practices.
• Leveraging the new Three Lines Model to develop meaningful internal audit recommendations.
• Leveraging the COSO ERM framework to enable a strategic audit of banking operations.
• Identifying the emerging risks impacting banks in a post pandemic environment.
• Identifying the key audit topics that bank auditors need to focus on.
• Chief Audit Executive / Heads of Internal Audit
• Internal Audit Managers / Supervisors
• Internal Auditors
MR. MOHAMAD KAISSI
Mohamad is a Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist and currently provides consultancy and training services to many organizations across the MENA and Central Asia.
Mohamad delivers programs relating to Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Internal Audit, Anti-Money Laundering & Fraud Risk Management.
Mohamad is a former Head of Internal Audit for Banque Misr Liban (BML) in Beirut, Lebanon and previously held a position of Senior Manager with Deloitte Risk Advisory in the Middle East.
OUTLINE AND AGENDA:
• Banking in the future
• Banking industry disruptions
• Emerging banking risks
• Weaknesses with the Traditional Banking Model
• The COSO ERM Framework
• The New Three Lines Model
• Auditing Bank Strategy Development & Execution
• Risk Management in Banking – The Missing Element
• Corporate Governance in Banks – design over substance?
• Risk Based Internal Auditing in Banks – When will it ever start ?
• Performance Management & Measurement – A catalyst for proactive change or recipe for failure.
• IT Governance – Enabling banks towards the future
• Fraud Risk Management – The Silent Topic
• Operational Risk – The underrated risks auditors don’t talk about?
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: email@example.com