Arab Central Banks
- Governor: H.E. Mr. Abdellatif Jouahri
- General Manager: Mr. Abderrahim Bouazza
- Country: Kingdom of Morocco
- Establishment Date: 30/06/1959
- Headquarters Address: 227 Ave. Mohamed V- Rabat
- P.O. Box: 445 Rabat
- Tel.: (+212)-0537 81 81 81
- Fax: (+212)-037-707838/706677
- Website: www.bkam.ma
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Membership in the UAB: Non Member
|Objectives & Functions
|Carrying out the privilege of currency issue.
|Safeguarding currency stability and its convertibility.
|Developing the money market in connection with money stability and ensuring its regulation.
|Management of public exchange reserves.|
|Ensuring banking supervision.|
|Ensuring safety of systems, and performance tools.|
|Participation in negotiations related to international financial Awkaf or its implementation.|
|Financial agent of the Treasury.|
|Elaboration of financial and monetary statistics.|