Banking is at the leading edge of the digital and AI transformation. Owing to the complex processes, heavy compliance burdens as well as richness in data, there is no reason why your bank can’t realise the rewards of artificial decision-making.
The Arab Region is one of the global hot spots for the digital and AI transformation. The dynamics and speed of change is unmet, as is the opportunity for positioning the Arab Region as a leader in the financial technology space.
This context opens up an ideal window to learn basic principals and advanced concepts of digital and AI technology in banking – its applications and requirements, and also its risks and best practices how to avoid them.
• Identify the right cases for digital technologies in the financial services
• Understand basic concepts of data driven applications, AI and a data driven culture
• Apply basic artificial intelligence concepts in a banking context
• Analyse and understand the implications from a regulatory perspective
• Act ethically and be compliant with data privacy rules