UAB Webinar: Digital Marketing
Date: 29 June Till 1st of July 2020 | From: 12:00 to 14:00 Lebanon Time / GMT + 3
Training Course Outline
With more businesses switching online and more customers completing their tasks on the internet, theoretical and practical knowledge of online marketing has become increasingly important over the years. It is essential for everyone to have a strong base in online marketing regardless of whether they directly work in the field or not.
During this course, attendees will understand the importance of online marketing generally and technical skills & strategies of digital marketing.
- Introducing the basics of Online Marketing
- Differentiating between the channels Digital Marketing
- Understanding Facebook & Google Ads
- Learning the importance of Email Marketing
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization
- The importance of Social Media in Digital Marketing
- Understanding Digital Marketing Analytical tools
No previous knowledge in Online Marketing is required.
In order to get the maximum benefit of the workshop, participants should be familiar with basic knowledge on how to use the Internet.
Fluency in English is preferable.
The Digital Marketing Course (Level 1):
(Day 1) (2hrs)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Content Marketing? How to create a content marketing strategy
- Facebook Ads (How to create paid media campaigns)
- Re-marketing Campaigns on Facebook
- Building your brand on Instagram
- Essentials on Linkedin Marketing
(Day 2) (2hrs)
- How to find your target audience online
- Google Ads (How to create a campaign on Google Platforms)
- What is SEO? Basic SEO learning
- Intro to eCommerce
- Email Marketing
(Day 3) (2 hrs.)
- What is Social Media?
- How to create a winning Social Media Strategy?
- Paid vs. Organic Strategies on Social Media
- What is influencer marketing & how to create an influencer marketing strategy?
- Recap on full course
Who should attend?
- Social Media Marketers
- Business owners
- Enthusiasts who are keen on learning Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Content marketers
- Digital marketers
- Any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
Mr. Jad Al Fakhani, Founder & CEO of Beycom Inc. an eCommerce Consultancy firm in Delaware, USA.
- Founded more than 9 Online businesses owned by him & consulted more than 70 running businesses in 2019
- Expert in Digital Marketing Trends & Sales funnels
- Won Marketing Campaign of the year in 2018 – Arabnet
- Active coach in online marketing topics & Organic online growth for SMEs & corporate enterprises
- Media partner level 4 with Facebook & aiming to reach the final level 5
- Google Certified advertiser.
For More Information and Registration, kindly send an email to: [email protected]