MARKETING AND SALES IN THE BANKING PROFESSION
DATE: 12- 14 APRIL 2021 | From 12:00 to 15:00 LEBANON TIME / GMT+3
Marketing and sales is getting harder and the adage of sales being more of an art than a science has never been further from truth.
Changes in market, customer, technological and competitive landscapes mean that traditional methods of selling and approaches of sales management do not suffice in increasingly complex world. As we shape game changing initiatives for our clients the typical challenges we are helping them address include Savvier customers, buyer sophistication, channel proliferation, social media, net margin and cost of sales focus, talent shortages, self-service opportunities, mobile platform, new sales technology platforms. These challenges demand well thought through and well executed solutions, spanning all dimensions of selling from strategic to operational and cultural.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
• Understand the importance of marketing and sales inside the banking sector.
• Understand the main marketing principles and apply them in their product and services promotion.
• Understand the sales techniques and business éthique approach.
• Recognize the ideal sales process from approaching the prospect to closing the deal.
• Prepare well for any meeting and get to know how to build rapport with people they are meeting.
• Understand the importance of public relation and it impact on marketing and sales.
• Manage clients’ objection in assertive communication style.
• Handle customer relationship management for future business deals.
• Recognize the new digital era and its impact on the sales techniques during and after covid19.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attending a Marketing and sales training course is a must for every staff working in the marketing and sales filed in industries working in direct contact with customers.
MR. ELIAS P. AZZAM
HEAD OF MARKETING DEPARTMENT
• Head of Marketing Department Credit Libanais bank. Lebanon
• Teacher at ISEB (Higher institute for banking studies). Lebanon
• Teacher at Saint Joseph University – Lebanon
• Accredited Speaker at the Union of Arab banks.
• Marketing & sales effect inside the banking sector.
• The market competition inside the banking sector.
• Understanding consumer behavior.
• Sales techniques and process to follow.
o Things to know before attending any meeting
• Body language in the business world.
• How to manage objections.
• AIDA model.
• Public relation & its impact on Marketing & sales
o Financial communication.
• The emotion & the art of negotiation with a client.
• How to negotiate within different cultures.
• The surprising power of questions.
• Marketing segmentation and targeting
• Selling a service V/S selling a product.
• Omni channel and the 360-degree approach
• The digital payment era and its impact on sales: (Block chain technology, Mobile payment/Wallets payment…) during and after covid19.
• The importance of data base (Following up and building database).
• Case study
• Course evaluation.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org