This program has been designed in accordance with the rules and standards approved by international regulatory and supervisory bodies such as FATF, Basel Committee and others.
The program focuses on acquiring the necessary knowledge for bank employees about the topics required in the CAMS examinations (organized by the Association of Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialists) in order to secure a high success rate in these exams.
The program will be presented in a dynamic and interactive manner that requires collective contributions, dialogue and interaction between participants and trainers (distinguished group of experts specialized in this field) through visual communication.
1. Recognizing the importance of the CAMS certificate.
2. In depth knowledge of the required certification study topics specifically:
• The necessary framework for an effective anti-money laundering system.
• Measures that financial and nonfinancial institutions must take to combat money laundering.
• Mechanisms for reporting suspicious operations and red flags.
• Assessment of money laundering risks.
3. Providing the participant with real life cases the thing that enables a better understanding of the material to be studied.
4. Providing the participant with samples of questions asked in previous exams.
5. Training the participant through simulating a mock exam.