THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN BANKING I N D U S T R Y
BETWEEN COMPLIANCE & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
DATE: 7 – 9 SEPTEMBER 2020 | From 11:00 – 13:00 LEBANON TIME / GMT +3
Due to the Corona Virus situation that leads to a fast-growing of Digital Transformation, we will also see fundamental Bank transformation models. We can easily forecast innovative technologies that will massively facilitate banking and move them through new types of Bank models. We will also witness non-traditional associations to make banking affordable. Moreover, Fintech capabilities will make mobile banking customer focused. Future of Banking will be focused on: Innovation in technology, Cognitive Technology & Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, Robotics Process Automation, Fintech, and of course, Cyber Security.
The main objective is to provide the attendee a walk through on the new generation of banking especially when it comes to AI, Blockchain, Robotics, Fintech and Cyber Security.
FUTURE OF RETAIL BANKING:
Reducing costs is where technology has the greatest impact. Moreover, Retail banks are also launching platforms in the Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) space to remain competitive.
- How retail banks can keep the lights on during the COVID-19 crisis — and re calibrate for the future
- Focus business continuity planning on issues for survival
- Branch distribution
- Internal operations
- Show empathy to your customers while making sound business decisions
- Core relationship strategies
- Customer relief and remediation
- Manage customer perception, brand image, and commitment to the local community
- Proactive outreach and growing share of wallet
- Rethink your balance sheet challenges while managing loan stress and customer sensitivity
- Find ways to trim your costs quickly
- Reset your revenue outlook
- Replot the post-COVID-19 strategy
2020’S TOP BANKING COMPLIANCE PRIORITIES:
Along with routine regulatory requirements, there are at least five noteworthy compliance issues on the 2020 horizon that both regulators and bankers agree will require significant attention.
- Data Privacy and Uncertainty
- PSD2: Payment Services Directive 2
- Beneficial Ownership and Accountability
- BSA – Bank Secrecy Act /AML Anti-Money Laundering – Compliance and Examinations
FUTURE OF MOBILE BANKING:
What successful mobile banking should include helping users cut spending and grow savings and how to tackle security which top concern consumers have when choosing mobile banks
- What is banking-as-a-service?
- How does banking-as-a-service work?
- What is mobile phone banking?
- Types of banking apps
- Benefits of mobile banking for business
FUTURE OF DIGITAL-ONLY BANKS (neobanks):
What are neobanks and regulatory barriers across different countries and how it is going to affect traditional banks.
- What are neo-banks?
- Services offered by neo-banks
- Neo-Banks are the Future of Banking
- Building a neo-bank
- Should you trust neo-banks?
- The future of neo-banks
BANKING TECHNOLOGY TRENDS:
Since the future of banking technology is driven by consumers, what are the latest technology trends that help consumers to get better and secure user experience.
- Digital transformation
- Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and AI
- Fintech collaboration
- The adoption of the cloud
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Mobile App ATM Withdrawals
- More Bio metric Authentication
- Big Data Will Improve Fraud Detection
- Easier Debt Management
SPEAKER: Mr. ROLAND ABI NAJEM
He is the Managing Partner at EBS (Enterprise Resource Planning) in Kuwait & GCC Region for IT, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing & Social Media Consultancy and Training.
Technical Consultant and Information Security Expert with the Mohammed Al Jassim Group for Lawyer and Legal Consultation and specialized in
Cyber Crimes – Kuwait.
Roland Abi Najem was the IT & Cyber Security Consultant at the Ministry of Information – Kuwait and the Personal Consultant for the Minister of Information From 2014 till 2016.
He holds a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Focus on M.I.S Management Information Systems.
Certified Trainer and Content Developer by ISTD (International Society For Trainers and Developers) – USA.
Roland is the Chairman at several seminars and conferences in the region and also Keynote speaker and Panelist.
For more information and registration kindly send an email to: email@example.com